the day I dumped the boyfriend, part 3
Thursday, September 13, 2007


The boyfriend said there was still one more message card in his wallet but before that, he took out the camera from his pocket. Next he took out a small black box from his pocket. I blushed furiously and hope it wasn't what I think it was. And then he looked at me and open the box...

Will you marry me?
(I panicked) Uh, you asked my mom already or not?
Err, da will you marry me?
You asked my mom already or not?? (Uhm, I know that was really a stupid thing to ask him but I was really panicking and I didn't know what to say and I was really nervous, scared, shy, surprised, shocked, I dunno, my stomach was in my throat and I didn't know what to say although I really wanted to say yes)
I asked already.
Oh when?? (I didn't know what to say for goodness sake!)
Today lor. Dear, I'm asking you to marry me ah...
Ah.. ah... (Tears were already brimming in my eyes)
Dear?
(I nodded and said) Yes!


And so he slipped the ring onto my right fourth finger.



And then he took out his wallet and gave me the last card. On it was written a message saying, "Thankfully you didn't say 'I don't know' ... just like the first time I asked for you to be my girlfriend". (:

So today was the day I decided to dump the boyfriend... in exchange for an upgrade. (: I blame it all on him for making me giddy with excitement and happiness. Stupid boy... uhm I mean fiance.

And yes we're both very happy about taking our relationship to the next level. We have yet to make any further plans but wedding bells will be ringing sometime next year. So, you all can seriously start saving for our wedding fund heehee...

The end. Or the beginning of something beautiful.


10:55 PM 5 comments hmm?


about me
while not snoozing...
i wish for...
friends
the house
wiggles
spoilt brat
where's the album
ferns
japanese girl in Malacca
13unnies
cammy boy back for awhile
little fei fei
little bee
big bee

previously on...
growing up in the 80s
gold ribbon
swinging bunny
Appreciating children picture books
Negaraku
good and bad news
Gedo Senki
Harry Potter 7 resurrected
A great time at Kinokuniya
first furniture for our new pad

archives
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008

credits
template by this girl | kathleen
copyright shirley hobbes 2007